Welcome to Buffalo Medical Group
Thank you for considering Buffalo Medical Group for your care. Our team of doctors, specialists and staff work closely to ensure you receive compassionate, coordinated care during your appointment and beyond.
Please review the following information, designed to assist you before your visit.
Before Your Appointment
Use this checklist to prepare for your visit:
- Gather any necessary documents, and medical records, prior to your appointment:
- Copies of any tests, X-rays or medical histories related to the reason for your visit
- Completed medical history questionnaire
- A list of all current medications with doses, including over-the-counter and herbal medication
- Review any special directions from your doctor about diet or medication restrictions prior to your appointment if you are having bloodwork or any other tests done that require them
- Arrange for someone to take you home after your visit if it is required based on the type of appointment
- Complete any necessary health care proxy forms
- View the list of insurances BMG participates with, which can be found here Payor Grid Patient Friendly 6.6.23
- Arrive to your first appointment 15 minutes early, to give you time to fill out any necessary forms. You may also fill out the “New Patient Registration Form” and bring this to your first appointment.
Stay in Touch with MyBMGChart
Sign up for MyBMGChart, our secure online site, for easy access to great features that help you manage your healthcare from the convenience of home:
- Manage your appointments
- Communicate with your doctor
- Access your test results
- Request prescription refills