Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
The physical medicine and rehabilitation team at Buffalo Medical Group works closely with our primary care physicians and other health care professionals to offer a broad range of diagnostic and non-surgical treatments for patients with debilitating injuries and illnesses.
We take a collaborative approach to care, bringing together our team of physical, speech and occupational therapists, as well as sports medicine, orthopedic, pain management and neurology specialists to provide you with a comprehensive treatment plan and the best possible outcome.
Improving quality of life through greater mobility.
Our expertise in treating patients with complex and complicated disabling injuries and illnesses includes:
- Acute and sub-acute pain
- Back and neck injuries
- Botox injections for spasticity and pain
- EMG/nerve conduction studies (for carpal tunnel syndrome, radiculopathies, plexopathies, myopathies and neuropathies)
- Gait disorders
- Neurological, stroke and neuromuscular rehabilitation
- Occupational and work injuries
- Prolotherapy (a non-surgical treatment for chronic pain)
- Spinal epidural injections